NSW Mid North Coast
Freehold, going concern, Mid North Coast, 56 places, Huge land
This superb 56 place, freehold, going concern, is located on the high growth, NSW Mid North Coast, mid-way between Sydney and Brisbane. Coffs Harbour is approximately 40 minutes’ drive.
* A first class, brick, purpose-built building
* Extensive landscaped outdoor play area
* Established since 2008
* Land – 5,300m2 (exceeds 1 acre)
* There have been many recent sales of small residential lots in the area which highlights the exceptional value of this huge land size. Think outside the square – there are many options
* Service approval 56
* Ages 2 – 5
* Potential to build a ‘babies only’ room. There is a huge demand for babies in the area
* Rarely do freehold going concern childcare centres, with such large land area come on to the market. So much potential!
* Ideal for an owner operator or investors
The vendor is retiring and has reduced the asking price to $1.5m
NOTE: Provider approval required.
For more information please contact David Ferguson 0412 488 295, or follow the link belowMore Information