125 km west of Brisbane
39 place freehold, plus residence, large land
This 39-place freehold going concern is located in a high growth regional city, approximately 125 kilometres west of Brisbane.
* Large land size exceeding 1100m2.
* Commercial zoning
* A quality brick building which includes an immaculate 4 bedroom residence. The child care centre is on the lower level and the residence on the upper level
* Prime location with high visibility
* The property recently had extensive high-quality renovations and is fully air-conditioned
* Lovely, all natural, landscaped outdoor area, beautifully shaded by trees
* Superb overall presentation which must be seen to be appreciated
* Ages 6 weeks to 5
* Good occupancy and increasing
* The business is run under management – minimal vendor hours
* Due to large land size there could be potential to increase licensed places by building an additional room – relevant approvals required
* The vendor does not work in the centre. A director manages day to day operations
The Opportunity – there are many options for the purchaser
* live in the residence and operate the business * live in the residence and sell the business * sell the business and keep the property, perfect for SMSF * operate the business with existing management and utilise the residence for holidays or family use
* A wonderful lifestyle opportunity for owner operators, ideal for investors. Rarely do freehold centres come onto the market in this high growth regional city. So much potential!
* The vendor has other business interests and has reduced the price of this excellent property and business to $1.5m
NOTE: Provider approval is required
For more information, please contact David Ferguson 0412 488 295, or follow the link belowMore Information